Wednesday 14 May 2014

tooOOoo many feelings

Hello sweeties, how is life treating you? It's currently half past midnight and a school night for me. Things are wobbly. 
It's odd. I feel like summer is brushing against my fingertips, tantalizingly close and yet still out of reach. I cannot wait for the complete absence of any responsibility whatsoever and hopefully not-awful weather. My last exam is this Friday. I hope it goes well but also I do not care at all about anything so can't wait to be done with it all. I don't get it, myself - there are too many hormones and thoughts and feelings and aches and voices whizzing around my body that I feel entirely unprepared to take exams that will define my life and make choices that are going to be my future. 
Unlike many young people and like many others, I don't really.. thrive on any of my subjects at school. There's nothing I excel at, nothing I'm known for that can be quantified or summarized with a grade on a sheet of paper. I feel intelligent, but my results don't reflect how I feel. Am I dumb, or not good at taking exams? Am I bad at most academic things, or do I set my standard unrealistically high? Am I mentally stable enough to deal with the chemicals flooding my body whilst planning my life path or will I burn out? idk.

Aside from all that Teen Angst, I made a wee playlist thing with some songs I've been obsessed with. Excuse the duvet cover that is literally older than me.


I also thought I'd document my Wreck It Journal on here that I got in London. I only started it recently but these are a couple of my favourite pages. 

This was so insanely relaxing to do. Just put on some really loud music and find a nice pen and circle stuff till your heart's content.



I also did the 'draw with glue' page. I know it's all blurry but the glitter was so pretty and looked a lot less interesting when it was completely focused. Look how calming it all looks!





Also I got these adorable shoes I gotta show you guys. They were only six quid and every time I internet window-shop I see places selling them for so much more and feel so smug.



I'm pretty sure I had a pink pair with flowers on them when I was about four but whatever, I love em.

I will always be in love with this song by Lorde, and I don't get why there isn't enough hype about it. It's not available on itunes and there are no official music videos for it. I love this one though - it's stuff like this that really hypes me up about film making and lighting and mise en scene and all that jazz.



Speaking of film making, I finally put the dumb short film we made on youtube. It's been on vimeo for a while but I think it's safe to say most people use youtube a lot more. I'm mad because I can't choose the thumbnail for some reason but I'll sort it out later. Enjoy!


Ok so before I fall asleep on my laptop, I'll see y'all later. I'm thinking 1am blogging is productive blogging. PEACE OUT

Kit x

8 comments:

  1. Love love love this post! Your shoes are so lush and I'm jealous you got them for 6 quid cause everywhere I look they're like £15 or more. Your wtj is gorgeous, I haven't opened mine in nearly a year, but your pages are motivating me to get back to wrecking.
    Love Club is one of my fave songs off Pure Heroine, the beats and the lyrics and her voice is just urghhh! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! primark 5eva literally they were dirt cheap and I could not believe it.
      You should document your wtj too! Before I started mine I saw some videos on youtube of people showing off their finished ones and got a bit put off because they looked so good and I didn't think mine would ever be as pretty, but I realised it's not about making it pretty - it's the wrecking of it. So I threw caution to the wind and have been making a mess of it ever since.
      LORDE<3 I love her so much, man! I was so gutted Love Club wasn't available to buy, but it means I never get sick of it because I don't hear it as often. I absolutely love Glory and Gore almost as much though. xx

      Delete
  2. GAH I LOVE THAT VIDEO AND THAT SONG I'VE LISTENED TO IT LITERALLY AT LEAST 200 TIMES IT'S SO PERFECT. That song is on the extended version of Pure Heroine but I'm in US soo. I hate how all my favorite tv shows are from the UK but not the popular ones so they're impossible to get anywhere and it's so annoying because why can't they just make it available in the U.S -_-. gahh I got those shoes for expensive in bright neon pink but they are good at making friends because many people I have made friends with mention later to me that they thought I was ok/remembered me for my pink shoes ^_^ . AND I have a wreck it journal too! But I haven't touched it in like 2 years I should probably get back to that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song so much too omg but I can't buy the extended version of Pure Herione in the UK it makes me so mad. You should get your journal out! I go into periods where I kind of forget about it but it's great once you get into the rhythm again!

      Delete
  3. Love this post!! I really need to purchase the Wreck This Journal. It seems like a lot of fun. I also really like your jellies! Your blog is great. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I appreciate it, your blog is awesome too :)

      Delete
  4. omg, wow, I love your music taste. 'Walk This Way' is one of my favourite songs at the moment and I hadn't heard that song by Lorde before, but I love it! I've been meaning to get a Wreck This Journal for so long. Yours looks so good x

    www.scarlettsstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, glad you liked it! I'm a it obsessed by MO at the moment, and I got 'Walk This Way' on itunes for free and have been hooked ever since. You should grab a journal asap! I bought mine to force me to do something creative and so far its worked haha xo

      Delete