Thursday 3 April 2014

luminescence

Hello doves, hope your week is going well - it's drawing to an end, luckily! Tomorrow is our last day of term before we break up for Easter and I can't wait. I really need the rest, highlighted by the fact that today mum and I slept in by an hour. Well done us! We told the school I had a dentist appointment. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Our short film was finally finished - after staying late after school several days to film and then spending a good few hours staring at a mind-numbing screen and overlaying audio and video so they corresponded accordingly. It was worth it though, and we won the most awards out of any of the other films being shown - Best Soundtrack, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress and Best Director. I'm very proud.
We were randomly assigned two genres to shape it around, but most of us veered pretty far of the track. Never the less, it was such a laugh seeing everyone's films, if a bit bitter-sweet as it was the sixth year's last Oscars.
Some shots from our western/rom-com, 'No Country For Young Ladies'








I'm going to post the full video later I think, I'm not sure whether I should put it on facebook as some people might not want it to be seen.

To celebrate the end of term, have a song with the best guitar riffs by Temples.


-Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment